Cryptocurrency is in the depths of a brutal bear market. Blue chip assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, MATIC, and ATOM are down over 65% from their all-time highs, while smaller cap coins and tokens are down by 85% or more. These losses might seem impossible in some industries, but in cryptocurrency, intense volatility is a feature – not a bug.
When assets are going for an 85%+ discount, investors with high-risk tolerance stand to reap outsized rewards. Further, “investments” are no longer limited to just buying and holding with the hope that the asset(s) in question will appreciate.
In today’s DeFi landscape, token holders can earn deeply discounted assets by participating in various decentralized staking platforms. One of the most popular is providing liquidity on a DEX to acquire a portion of the trading fees plus added liquidity mining rewards.
Case in point
Two “small cap gems” that may not be on your radar include AssetMantle’s $MNTL and QuickSwap’s $QUICK. Luckily, you can earn both right now.
Currently down by 89.19% from its all-time high, MNTL is the token for AssetMantle’s multi-tenant NFT marketplace framework that enables creators and collectors to securely mint, own, and trade digital assets on its fast-finality blockchain.
Why MNTL could be a good hold:*
- AssetMantle will soon launch MantlePlace, the first Decentralized Identities (DID) based NFT marketplace
- Approximately 50,000 users signed up for early access to MantlePlace
- This could indicate an increasing demand for the token as the platform prepares for liftoff
- MantleLabs is an accelerator and incubator that supports GameFi, Metaverse, and infrastructure projects building on AssetMantle
Since this is Polygon Times, you’ve almost certainly heard of $QUICK, but did you know that QuickSwap’s native governance and utility token is now trading at a whopping 96.15% discount?!
Why QUICK could be a good hold:*
- QuickSwap’s DAO voted to increase QUICK’s max supply from 1 million to 1 billion. The split is complete, but centralized exchanges haven’t listed the new token… yet!
- QUICK holders can stake to earn a portion of the trading fees collected on Polygon’s largest native DEX, including revenue share generated from all QuickSwap protocols. Recently, QuickSwap representatives have suggested they will soon launch a perpetual exchange
- Combined, this could result in increased exposure, volume, and therefore payouts for stakers
Your Tokens Earn Tokens
Famed investor Warren Buffet once said, “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” With the advancement of blockchain technology, passive income is no longer a privilege reserved for the rich.
Yesterday, AssetMantle and QuickSwap launched two new incentivized liquidity pools where LPs can earn dual farming rewards for supplying liquidity to the MNTL-USDC and MNTL-VERSA pools. LPs earn rewards from trading pairs’ volume and a portion of the pools’ allocated MNTL and QUICK liquidity mining rewards.
Supply liquidity for MNTL-USDC and/or MNTL-VERSA on QuickSwap now: https://quickswap.exchange/#/farm/v2?tab=DualFarm
*All markets are risky. Do your own research. You and you alone are responsible for your financial decisions. This is not financial advice.
Disclaimer: This is a press release. We do not endorse and are not responsible for and/or liable for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. We are not directly, or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services in the press release. We always recommend you gather as much information as possible and to do your own research when making financial decisions.