Ethereum’s Internet of Blockchain is set to Offer Free Polygon RPC on its POS Blockchain
What is Polygon RPC?
The Polygon RPC (Aggregator) is a free, high-performing Polygon POS blockchain connection gateway. Its aim is to make available a speedy and reliable RPC gateway to connect to the Polygon Network. With improved gateway infrastructure, the Polygon Network is globally distributed and well-received by users. The Polygon RPC aggregator service has a global footprint in its 200 data centers. While there are 15 RPC endpoints made available via Polygon Node providers.
The Polygon team (plus the community) is confident that this number will soar as time passes. Polygon RPC comes with a monitoring system for incessant RPC endpoints’ supervision (to keep them healthy and in loop). A smart caching system exists to ensure faster processes with offloading traffic to other nodes per requirement.
Polygon RPC URL
Network Name: Polygon PoS (MATIC( Mainnet
New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com/
Chain ID: 137
Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com
Polygon RPC: Key Features & Highlights
- If a system failure takes place, automatic recovery of failed requests via their submission to various RPC origins.
- Geo-steering would allow automatic routing to the nearest located RPC.
- “Method of Smart Routing” seamlessly routes requests to an archive node.
- If need be, re-broadcasting of transactions will be possible for ensuring mempool’s speedy propagation.
- Dedicated and optimized nodes aimed towards sending transactions are available.
- Polygon RPC is poised to offer a fine user experience with increasing and stable RPC endpoints.
As per the Week 33 highlights published on their blog. Polygon’s proof of stake (POS) is still enjoying soaring user growth even in its 6th week (consecutively). Per the August 25 (2021) numbers, Polygon accounts for 29.14% of Ethereum’s DAU, and 15.18% of BSC. The daily revenues averaged at $32,199.