Digital Horse racing gaming platform ZED RUN has initiated an in-game Biconomy bridge integration. The integration would permit users to send and receive assets across Polygon and Ethereum (ETH). The bridge in question is called the Hyphen bridge, allowing swift asset transfers via Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-compatible chains.
To begin accessing the new in-game feature, players must transfer ETH from the Ethereum Mainnet to Polygon via the sidechain bridge. This feature would allow gamers to make a payment for in-game NFTs.
ZED RUN lets gamers procreate, buy, and race digital NFT horses. Players can also take part in in-game NFT activities, to be stable owners to own race track, horse breeders, etc. ZED RUN is the flagship game of Virtually Human, an NFT project studio, venturing beyond the traditional limits of entertainment. Virtually Human Studio tests promising technologies in gaming, art, sports and digital collectibles. Being the first to “implement a native cross-chain bridge into a gaming dApp.”
While onboarding on the Polygon network bridge was tedious for a couple of gamers. Now the Hyphen bridge would let ZED RUN players swiftly bridge (from the gaming dApp itself) their Ethereum network funds. A Coinbase Ventures-supported project, Biconomy has been actively collaborating on various bridging solutions with the Polygon Network team lately.
ZED RUN Socials
- Website: https://zed.run/
- ZED RUN Community: https://www.twitch.tv/zed_run
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/zed_run
- Discord: https://discord.gg/zedrun
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/zed_run
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/runzedrun/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zed.run
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8lTFHpvsT2pJHaZk8942Q
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Tq0wUgj_L4zQ4a_m